Friday, October 29, 2010

#6 Pirate Ship Playhouse - Stuffes

HEY THAR!
Captain HighTide Says

Hello to All yas Pirates out ThAR!

WELCOME BACK!
and THANKS for SAILING by

 
 




One time while in Washington, I found a ceramic bust of a Pirate at a Goodwill store and named it Captain Goodwill.


My Twin Brother found a Ships wheel and a large trunk/treasure chest at a garage sale


 

 




I also did some designs to see how things looked before I actually built sections on the ship.
Here are a few design ideas below.


 


 
 
Below picture is what the ship will look like when completed
 

Below picture is an idea I did in windows paint to turn a pirate ship into a Studio Apartment or Cabin!



OK Scallywags, I'm making this one a short Bloogins?
-eheh Bloggins, it's been a long week.

Don't Worry Captain HughTide?  see what I mean? can't even spell me own name right?

And doun't foregets ta come back and see more of me blog.

This is Captain HighTide Shoving off ta Claim more treasure!

 







 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. I can't decide if you're absolutely genius or downright crazy! Its quite incredible what you've achieved! I found your blog while looking for pics that might help inspire me for my boat project. I'd like to build a small holiday house/cabin/whatever in the hull of a boat but also have it permanently on land! You have been a wonderful inspiration/lunatic! Know I know it can be done! Awesome job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you still building it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Lockport, Manitoba Canada - eh!

    We need updates!!!

    I am currently converting a 32 foot Westsail 32 Sailboat into a square rig Pirate Ship. It has a 2 cylinder diesel. Aside from a bare fibreglass hull, a diesel motor and ballast, I am building it from scratch according to the plans I drew up. I had to keep in mind that I could not exceed 13.5ft tall with the boat sitting on its trailer due to department of transport highway rules. So I am making the rear cabin so that it can pop-up into place once I am at my location. Masts will be folding etc. Should be awesome! My 2 little boys love it already.

    Your story and project is a great inspiration. Keep up the fantastic work.

    All the best,
    Brent 'Hooligan' Polson

    ReplyDelete

YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON PREVIEW AFTER TYPING COMMENT THEN Using the drop down menu click anonymous if you don't have google account etc and then PERFORM THE WORD VERIFICATION and CLICK "POST COMMENT" THANKS!